Thursday, December 10, 2015

What is Essential for my Planners (Filofax, Midori Traveler's Notebook, Bullet Journal)?

In this post I discuss what is the essential part of all of my planners- Filofax, Midori Traveler's Notebook, Bullet Journal.

I recently played with a stack of post-it notes, and, because I have a curious mind, one question has popped up in my mind - what IF I didn't have all my Filofaxes and Midories, and Bullet Journal? What if all that I would have is just these small pages of post - it notes? How would I set up them to use as a planner?

I wrote on my 1st page -  To Do
on the 2nd -  Daily Routine
On the 3rd - Weekly Routine
On the 4th - Monthly Routine
On the 5th - Calendar and Scheduled Events
On the 6th - Goals/Projects/Their Tracking
On the 7th - Budget

That's all!
It was a BIG surprise for me that I really could do without my weekly pages - the one that I used to use for so many years already! Because of my practice in my Bullet Journal, where I write ALL by hand, without using any printables, I realize that I could do WITHOUT them! Even my scheduled events could be just written not on preprinted pages, but in a list form - dates on the left side, scheduled events on the right! And I could use just 7 pages, and don't take with me my Filo!
What do you think? What would work for you? What is essential for you?
I sell my planner printables on etsy, please check it out https://www.etsy.com/shop/MySummerTouch?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Please subscribe to see updates: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChkOQ59SjcPHXrPve2SS6yw http://mysummertouch1.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...