Sunday, April 19, 2015

My bulletjournal Week 16 in my Midori Travelers Notebook

I've had several requests on how I set up my Midori Travelers Notebook.  I will make the set up video soon, and so far I wanted to show you my week 16. I have dived in art journaling very deep recently, and "discovered" collages, and now start to read more books on painting, mixed media, and practice it all in my art/junque/collage journals that I made so far-three, to be exact. And I'm absolutely happy to finally dive heavy into it. It's something that I wanted to do for ten years, people!  And yes, I will make videos on my YouTube channel about them too! So, without further ado, here it is!


P.S. If you want ro follow me daily,  plea se subscribe to my blog MySummerTouch1.blogspot.com or to my Instagram and YouTube account MySummerTouch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...