Sunday, September 1, 2013

My week 35/52, farewell to my black Malden, and a NEW A5 purple Malden, and another one!

I sold my black personal Malden! Yes, I know, I shouldn't have, but before you start to call me names,  I bought another one! I hope it is coming.  And so far it is the most expensive one in my collection!  And I'm not going to say which it is going to be,  you should wait for the unboxing video!  Speaking  of videos,  I made another one on decoration
My Twitter

P.S. I'm going to participate in the Filofax Project! It has it's own Facebook page! I am excited and scared! I am working on my inserts already! More posts to come about it and about my new set up of my A5 purple Malden of course!
Are you going to follow the Filofax project?  Are you interested to see what I will come up with?

1 comment:

  1. I bought an A5 purple Malden about three weeks ago so I shall be interested to see what you do with yours.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...